PowerPanel® Business Edition software is included with the many of the CyberPower Smart App UPS products including the Online and Intelligent Rackmount LCD series. Its advanced features and user-friendly interface complement our enterprise UPS units and allow administrators complete flexibility and management. An overview of the software capabilities is listed below:
- Monitor the Battery Backup status and view the Battery Backup information.
- View the Power System information and configure Power System location.
- Configure the Battery Backup settings and perform diagnostics.
- Configure protected system and view the summary.
- Configure action settings for different events.
- View the logs and configure logging options.
- Manage scheduled shutdown and restart settings.
- Change the authentication username and password.
- Connect to the system from remote computer.
The screenshots below will give you a better idea of the functionality and power of our software, and also give you a first-hand look at the various options and configurable settings. PowerPanel® Business Edition utilizes a flexible and configurable HTTP interface that can be accessed via local machine or remote workstation.
Agent: UPS Status
Agent: UPS Information
Agent: UPS Configuration
Agent: UPS Diagnostics
Agent: UPS Load Management
Agent: Notification Recipient
Agent: Action Settings
Agent: Event Logs
Agent: Logs_Status Records
Agent: Logging Settings
Agent: Scheduled Shutdown
Agent: Security Login
Agent: Security Network
Agent: User Preference
Client: Power Configuration
Client: Power Information
Client: Security Authentication
Client: System Information
Center: IT Equipment Management
Center: Power Equipment Management
Center: System Logs